Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Thursday, 15 September 2011
Lovely new things!
Had a great Ebay day today with some lovely items delivered! I have been after a modern pram for weeks and weeks and just could not find anything that fitted in with what I was doing so spotted this pretty one on Ebay last week and I bid with baited breath on Sunday night was up against 7 other bidders and was determined to win it but also mindfiul I could go to silly money so was thrilled when I won it cost me £19 so was almost scared to open the box when it arrived today for fear of being disappointed but it is quite lovely and perfect for the job so very pleased! Also had a nice DHE sink for a bargain £1.99 a big bundle of Bratz stuff which was a steal for about £6 with the postage so now I have loads of bags, clothes and accesories to kit out my vintage clothing store. There was also a box of little bits which had so many useful things like perfume bottles make up carry cases and phones it really will come in so handy for loads of things!!! one of my fav bits is the fluffy pink phone it will look great on the shop counter very retro!!
I have also bought a few wicker things lately some I can't show you just yet ;-0 but some I have put into place and they look totally fabulous I think they are some of my most favourite pieces I have ever bought they really are wonderful. I just love wicker stuff!!! The chair which is stunning so beautifuly made the cushion even has a different picture of a little birdhouse on the reverse it comes with matching drawers which are now in Fishermans rest and the white and pink drawer unit which i have put into Seaview Just needs a nice chair to go with it now as the white wire one just doesn't cut it anymore lol!!