Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Sunday, 9 October 2011
Quayside village photos!
Fishermans Rest home to Bob and Rose is now in the outskirts of the village its actually much better there as I can access it a lot easier! I have moved the shed to what will be the lower garden and just need to make a new garden fence for the decked area leading from the scullery. Crabpot cottage is now next door to Bob and Rose and after staying in the village waiting for a property to become empty Angela has just moved in and is thrilled with her new home!
Now the town centre has all the shops and restaurant together and the vintage clothing store has moved into Barnacle cottage they are just waiting for the signwriters to visit which hopefully they will soon as they have 2 weeks off! The village green will now be a nice little area to change along with the seasons for now making the most of the last burst of summer is a picnic setting which which soon become a Christmas one and can also be a jumble sale, a village fete and dog show lots of ideas for that! nice to have something that can be played around with Blackberry is now in place on the end that was the one that was driving me mad lol I had it in the corner and it was just not right looked too small and didn't show off the conservatory so I wanted it on the end and by putting if where Seaview was it shows it off perfectly and looks lovely all lit up as you walk in and by having Seaview leading onto the village green it gives a much better view and access into the corner!
Hope you like how I have laid it out have taken a full shot of the room so you can see the whole village in one go it does look rather fab but as you can see there really is no more room!!!!