Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Wednesday, 6 June 2012
A lovely Birthday weekend and a little confession!
So pleased to get the BBQ for Fairbanks yard that was on my wish list! love the little tray table and the dining room table and tv are also for Fairbanks.
The little house and red and green china are for Fairbanks!
A few things for Winnies garden the rusty watering can and a gnome with a toadstool. Love the little plates of Christmas cakes!
Everyone loved the beanbag!! I was also pleased to get some nice modern fabric to make some cushions for Fairbanks.
We got home last night and I had a nice little stack of packages left in the shed by the postie. Some more gorgeous wicker items by the super talented and lovely Wendy Brown. I could fill all my houses with the things she makes. She made the little tray as a gift and its perfect on the coffee table, although I am such a div sometimes I forgot to say I wanted a white one! Its still lovely and will def find a home somewhere!
I also had some fab Italian food from Fran on Ebay for Luigis Bistro. There's lasagne and spag bol they look so real they are just great!
I also have one teeny tiny confession to make........I may of just bought another house!!! There were lots of groans and a few blue words when I announced this at home!!! I have had my eye on it for a few weeks but lack of space meant I just looked for once! I really had no room and no ideas for any more houses but then last night the lovely Julie reduced the price and it was too good an opportunity to miss so I decided what the hell I will worry about the consequences afterwards and went for it!! Then I was up half the night with lots of ideas spinning around in my head ! Where will it go and what will I do with it?? and the result, well I think it will hopefully go where the witches house is at the mo and be a hotel/B & B the one thing Quayside is def missing! Its a real unexpected bonus I really honestly thought there wouldn't be any more expansion in Quayside but I guess I can always find room for just one more!!!!
So here is The Porthole and soon to be The Porthole Hotel it just sounds like it was meant to be!