Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Wednesday, 11 July 2012
2nd post today! supermarkets, Scottish minis and blog holidays!
Using odd bits of wood, some candy stripe wallpaper and good old Google images I think it turned out ok and I also saved me some money in the process which I can now spend on other goodies! Also as I made it myself I could make exactly the right size for the space which worked really well.
I filled it with all my favourite sweets which has left me with a serious craving for a big bag of pic 'n' mix!!!
I also had a nice wire unit but it had big gaps between the shelves so I added an extra one! Lots of fresh fruit and veg and a produce sign printed off has really made it look much better.
I still need some more basic groceries like milk and butter and some stuff to fill the shelves but its only just opened so it will take a while to get the stock levels up!
Dave is happily browsing for some nice goodies to take back to the holiday let upstairs for Debbie and himself!
I also forgot to show you a pic of some fab little minis my good friend Karen bought for me! She is here visiting at the mo and bought me this lovely gift of Scottish themed minis! They are all in the shop now as you can see and have to say my favourite is the little teacakes they are so cute!!! Thanks Karen I LOVE them!!!
I am so happy with all the changes I have made in Quayside the past few days and I can't wait to show my Mum who arrives on Saturday!!! Her and my Dad are flying up with Bethany who is back from her hols down south she will not be happy when she sees how many new signs are needed ha ha!!
This will be my last post for a week or so while I am busy with family and fiends visiting and I hope you all have a lovely time with your minis in the meantime and look forward to catching up with all your wonderful projects soon!
Lots of Love Paula xxxx