Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Sunday, 8 July 2012
St Benets parish Church!
As you know I made the churchyard from scratch and I am pleased at how that has turned out it actually looks like it did in my head lol Yesterday I added the path and the grass and finished of the painting. I made lots of other little things and then the best bit putting it all together! I couldn't stop smiling I was so pleased!
I just love it I cant have asked for anything better Julie has made an amazing job of the church so I named it after her lol! (spelled different but I looked it up and that's how its spelt :-)
The vicar waits patiently for the wedding party so he can get the service started!
The graves of villagers past!
I also made the name board and that just has a temporary sign til the signwriter come back from her hols!!
I added the little table I had made on Friday and made a gate to the vicarage on the side just to close up the gap.
I then made the hymns board and the donation box, the fund is for a new church bell as it doesn't have one at the mo!! I added the coach lamp to add some light when its in the corner.
The vicar looks very proud in his new parish!
Daphne (new name!) has been busy doing all the flowers in the church and is now just watching the wedding.
Amelia and Grace are waiting by the arbour, theres still no sign of that groom!! :-D
Hmmmm where is he?????????
It looks fab in the corner its really hard to show in the photos but it looks even better than I imagined it could I cant thank Julie enough she made a perfect job of it!
All it needs now are a bell and some stained glass windows. I have ordered some glass painting felt tips from Ebay so hopefully I will be able to do that next week!