Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Tuesday, 17 September 2013
New dollies and a new house!
I do have so new dollies to show you though!! I do love new people in the village every one is a new character and I can never have enough!!
First up is Dorothy a new WI lady. She is serving up the tea for the rest of the ladies although Elsie is already on the sherry!
Next is Thora who is getting a shampoo and set in the hairdresser's
Lynda is just making sure the hairnet is neatly in place!
Thora is enjoying her cup of tea and gossip mag!
I love this scene, its so much more fun now there are some people in it!
Then we have Stanley who runs the dolls house shop.
He is busy building a dolls house for a new customer!
And last but not least is Arty. Today I made him a straw hat, not bad for a first attempt!
He was planned to go in the music shop but I thought he looked more like one of those antiques dealers on bargain hunt so he's now residing in the junk shop instead!
I have also bought a new house!! I wasn't convinced the Christmas one was really right it was just a little too modern inside and I am rubbish at changing them as its right for the house and I don't want to spoil them!. I spotted this lovely Honeychurch shop on Ebay and it was a great price. Its all decorated in red and green perfect for a Christmas theme! Its still in the packing stages as the lady kindly agreed to pack it up for a courier and finding a box that big is never easy so I am more than happy to be patient!
Lastly I picked up this months copy of The Dolls House magazine and it came with a free book. Its a great read with loads of good pictures and although the mag was £4.75 I thought that was a good price for both!