Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Thursday, 16 February 2012
A little more shopping and charity shop bargains!
The little dolls I have no idea where to put but at £1.50 for the pair I just couldn't resist them! The cauldron was a £1.00 bargain that I will repaint and will go very nicely in Broomstick Cottage. The dog was also a £1 he was just cute and very heavy must be made of some kind of metal. The little cake stand was one of my favourite bits although you can't see it too well its very cute. The teddy is sweet with his little bee also a £1 and the cake dish just needs a nice cake to go inside! So I certainly got lots of bargains and it was well worth the trip!
She Also has a big box of odds and ends which are free and I got all sorts of bits for future projects!
Next stop was lunch, we thought Karen and baby needed fed and watered by then lol once we were all refreshed it was of for a good scout round the charity shops. SCARLETT pointed out a bundle of Barbie stuff that was £1.99 and most of it is no use and will just go back for them to sell again but I spotted and little sunglasses stand amongst it which was just perfect for the Harbour Hut and was worth the £1.99 alone. I just love it! I also got a wheelie bin for 30p from another shop. Then it was off to Poundland for some mini picture frames, some photo paper, paint and a few other bits. So all in all it was a very productive mini day and we had a really nice time catching up too!!!!