Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Friday, 19 April 2013
Pebble Walk apartments
I also put all the acetates back in and had to replace the bottom 2 as they cracked when removing them. What a nightmare of a job that was!! However hard I tried I couldn't stop getting glue on my nice clean windows! Its jobs like this that remind me why I will never build a house lol!!
Now its all finished it looks great and def has the seasidey look I was hoping for! It does look lovely all lit up too!
It was nice to finally make use one of Julie Lawtons lovely little sign I had. As its not really a cottage it was perfect for this building.
I've started to fill up the inside.
I have just put a few bits in the top flat but it wont be staying there. I want this room to be a real pretty romantic shabby chic room with a gorgeous four poster bed. Only the lovely pink wicker chair will stay in here.
My good friend Deb the patchwork Queen has made me a lovely pink and cream quilt which will be the start of my bed! (this is her photo I sure she won't mind me stealing it!!)
I moved Stacey out of the fishermans house into her own apartment so shes happy!
The bottom floor is a modern style apartment. I've mostly used the things from the homewares shop in here as I have decided I didn't like it anymore, so thats now empty waiting for a new idea!
I took Debbie and Dave out of the B & B and popped them outside the pub having a nice seafood pub lunch. I also added a couple of hanging baskets as all pubs have those outside!
Added some kitchen units to the staff room in Wishes and Dishes.
Also a really cute hanging rack made my a lady called Jill on Facebook
She also made the this gorgeous chaise in the bridal shop! (The fab red one in Staceys pad was made by her too!)