Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Monday, 15 October 2012
Magic potions and balls of wool!
I really need to leave it to dry for ages as theres a lot of nail varnish in the pot! But patience of a flea as ever I just couldn't wait to see it in place in the witches cottage!! It looks great fun and pleased I decided to have a go now! :-)
I needed some balls of wool for my little wool shop and found an online Tutorial that showed you how to make them! It was easier than I thought, just needed a straw and a large needle so decided to have a go as my good friend Deb had sent me all her odd bits of wool she couldn't use. They are a little bit small I really need some Mcdonalds straws which a bit bigger than normal ones and the labels could be a bit fancier next time but for a first attempt they aren't bad, but not really good enough to display lol so have just made these ones into an odds and ends box.