Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Tuesday, 17 April 2012
More new things!
Just before we went off to the caravan I was wanting to bid on some trestle tables for my painter Edwardo and I totally forgot to bid and missed them! So yesterday I emailed the seller to see if she had any more and she luckily had another set. What a lovely seller she turned out t be! she put them on a buy it now so I wouldnt have to wait and also included some super cute little curlers for the hairdressers. If you get chance pop by her Ebay shop and take a look she has some lovely things SHOP
The table is perfect and just what I was after! Made a few paintings already he has already done and the little easel. the painting items were a free gift with a DHE delivery and look great. Edwardo is Luigis brother so he lets him sit outside the bakery selling his paintings to the tourists.
I popped the curlers in the little draw in the hairdressers trolley and they are so perfect I have been wanting some for ages!
I bought a few new items at the fair for the little grocery store. The doll.....hmmm I'm not sure she was my 1st purchase at the fair and I prob didn't look at her properly she has a rather large chest ha ha but I dressed her in some Bratz clothes and shes now Rachel who works in the shop in the summer during the college holidays!
I also got the wooden crates for 80p and the fish was 50p. I glued them into the bucket and added a few more blobs of glue and sprinkled some tiny glass beads in to give the effect of ice. It turned out quite well I think!
I also got some tins of essentials like baked beans and soup and a big bunch of bananas. I would have liked to get more food things but they were surprisingly expensive for what they were!
There are also a few new items in the nursery shop. I just love the little hand stitched cushions I have so many of them but never get bored and can always find room for more!
The little hammer peg toy and the dog on wheels were from the fair........
The 2 little metal prams were charms I spotted for £1 each in Primark, I just thought they were so cute!