Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Sunday, 29 April 2012
Ghosts in the attic and new Ebay finds!
I also have a few flower fairy items in my SeaView Cottage and really love them although they don't come up all that often. I saw this little rack of dishes and just had to have it. When it came it had a price on the box which was a lot more than I paid so that made me feel like I got a nice bargain.
I also bought a lovely handmade workbench for Santa and it does fit very nicely into the space.
I added a lovely tree to Mrs Claus's shop which makes it feel a bit fuller. I have just ordered some lovely little handmade Christmas teapots so look forward to putting them in they will look wonderful I am sure!
I found an extra set of fairy lights so I put them outside the chippie which has really brightened the village square up.
I have also been busy on Winnies garden. I made a couple of garden walls and added the grass. The walls took forever to dry I am so impatient! And I really need another pack of grass so no pics of that just yet!!! :-) Its been a beautiful day here so we took the dogs for a good long run on the beach and after had a quick peek in the Spotty bag shop. It sells everything you can imagine and I picked up some printable canvas sheets for £1 and they will be so much fun. I will use them to make some rugs and cushions so they were a great find!