Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Wednesday, 18 April 2012
Upper Quayside sign and other little changes
Managed to find a little time to have a play around in Dollyland today! I put my little dragon it his new home and added the fab new witches hats, I have one more red and black one to come and may be tempted by just one more! Also put the door curtain in as it was nice witchy colours. Just need Bethany to make a sign for the top to cover the red.
Just a couple of little additions to Quaysides cottages today. Firstly the pussy cat on the bed I just had to take a photo he is so cute and so soft to stroke he feels so real I can't believe he was only £1 !!!
Also in Seaview are some gorgeous cushions I won on Ebay for just a couple of pounds they are so beautifully made there were 3 these 2 and a pink heart shaped one thats in Seashell
And Edna the cleaner was supposed to have a cigarette as her mouth is shaped that way put I dropped it and lost it the 1st day I got her lol (hopeless!!) Today I finally got round to making her a new one but she couldn't stay inside with it so shes out on the balcony having a quick fag break! I added red glitter to the end so it actually looks like it glows lol!!
I also added a door curtain to the scullery door of Lavender Cottage. I couldn't get it to fit on the inside to decided to put it on the outside prob not totally right but I just couldn't get it on with the door in the way!
I made an Upper Quayside sign today to match the one I already had. Not sure about the gold lettering now but it was one of the 1st things I ever made for Quayside and not sure I want to change it so for now I just made this one to match. My OH picked up the bit of wood on the beach when we at the van last week, we spent ages looking for a flat bit! It wasn't til I did it today I realised its shaped like a dolphin lol