Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Friday, 16 November 2012
My Christmas shop on the inside!
So now its in place I can share with you the photos of the inside of my little Christmas shop!
I tried to think of everything I could that I associated with Christmas. I loved the little red truck it just had that perfect Christmas feel to it!
Mrs Claus manning the business end of the shop!
Mr Claus's domain where the magic happens in more ways than one!
Shelves stocked full of Christmas goodies.
Mr Claus gets a little tired of turkey! so today he has his favourite a cheese and tomato toastie!
I collected this little set of Christmas plates over the summer. On every visit I made to the Dolls house shop I picked up one more til I had them all!
Shy little girl Melody tells Santa what she would really love for Christmas (of course its a dolls house!)
Mrs Claus does all the baking on the premises in her lovely big aga.
DEB knitted the lovely snowman and of course there a box of Christmas decorations.
Hot mulled wine keeps warms on the stove and a freshly made batch of Christmas cupcakes are almost ready to sell.
A few little things I have collected including the lovely Santa plate and Christmas tree dish I got from the Dolls house fair in Edinburgh earlier in the year. More of Debs lovely knitting, the little stockings hanging ready to be filled.
A lovely lady from Ebay made made the little Christmas tea pots for me.
And of course Debs fabulous quilt which really sets the entire shop off I just love it!!!
I am a sucker for JUNES gorgeous little cross stitch cushions here are just a few on sale in the shop.
Deb lovely snowman and the book has a whole story with pictures of The night before Christmas
Lots of lovely Christmas treat for sale most of which are from SMALL PORTIONS which always has such lovely things for sale!
Christmas cookies and cupcakes from the Dolls house shop.
I got this little paper dispenser very cheap in the DH shop. I changed the paper and added the ribbon so everything can be gift wrapped.
This is the window display from the inside.
And last but not least a shot without the flash of the lights on. I went for the Tiffany style as I really wanted the colour!
I hope you enjoyed looking looking around my little shop.....39 sleeps til Christmas!!!! :-) xx