Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Friday, 30 November 2012
Some recent arrivals providing new services for the villagesr!
Doesn't he just have that perfect cheeky chappy odd job man look about!! I love his not so lustrous anymore hair and he has such a cheeky smile!
Next is Jocelyn who has taken on the running of the cafe as Luigi and Maria are just too busy in the bakery! She loves a bit of red lippy!!
Milly has popped into the church to drop some flowers at her beloved Bills grave (my Nan and Grandad were Mill and Bill)
The next couple to arrive have caused quite a stir! The gossip has been rife about who will be moving into Butterfly cottage. Empty retail space is like goldust in Quayside and they have been on a waiting list for an empty property. One has just become available and today Richard and Mags popped in to measure up and start planning! Its def something Quayside needs! All those WI ladies will be off for their flu jabs!!!
Hasn't my nurse got the kindest face I love her! My Mum, Margaret, is a nurse so I had to get her! Her friend at work all call her Mags! I love them all! New characters in the village really make me smile!!
It was so dark this morning I thought it might be a good chance to get a couple of photos of the village with the lights on. Its too dark if I do it at night and if I use the flash they don't show up. They came out quite well but its so hard to get everything in as I am against the window and couldn't lean back any further! Excuse all the odd drawers thats where I keep all my stuff and I have bought a nice curtain to put up and hide it all I just need to fit it!!!