Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Friday, 11 May 2012
Decorated the lounge and I love my postman!
Finally got my wallpaper up and I am really pleased with it! Has a nice modern feel and looks great with the sofa and chair. I went for the modern tables, mirrors and the chrome lamp and think they are perfect and look as good as I hoped they would so I am really pleased! Just need the all important cushions and a blind and prob a tv! Its looking very neat but a little bare for me!
Got a hall table and some mirrors to liven the upstairs hallway up!
A mirror with hooks for the hallway......
I also got a few Ebay items. Some white bedroom furniture which is ok I did think the tall unit was a mirrored wardrobe but can easy make it into that but I do quite like the glass. I recovered a little ottoman I had just to fill the space at the end of the bed.
I couldn't resist the little pink tutu and its very cute!
I got some kitchen accessories like the HOME letters and remembered a little pan of baked beans I got from the DH fair.
I also got some fab things for the kitchen! I always think kitchen white goods are the hardest thing to get looking fairly realistic but I found these Miele mini toy ones and they look fab! I could only get the dishwasher and oven from one seller and I ordered a washing machine elsewhere today so hopefully that will come shortly. There is also a fridge but I had one I could use so for now I resisted!
The dishwasher makes a gurgling watery noise..........
I already had the microwave..............
And the cooker lights up inside and on the hobs. They are so cool I love them!!!